Ranger: On Patrol

Ranger & Strike are the two twin male Cheetahs at the Portland, Oregon Zoo. Their outside environment is about the size of a football field. I wish it could be many times that big but this zoo is in a metropolitan area so space is limited. Oregon’s population all live on just 10% of the available land. Imagine having the animals roam the other 90% of it.

Ranger On The Prowl

Advertisements

One thought on “Ranger: On Patrol

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s