Do you prefer a bath or shower?
What a coincidence this was asked! For the past 4 months, since moving into my public housing unit, I’ve only been able to take showers. I actually prefer showers so it wasn’t a big deal that the diverter valve didn’t work. Maintenance knocked on my door this morning and two plumbers had a new valve installed in 5 minutes. Now I have the option of a bath or shower. Now if I can only figure out how to get my 260 pound body down in the tub and then get out afterward I might be tempted to soak in a cool bath. Ah, the trials and tribulations of getting old! 🙂
If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?
Wow, that’s a tough one. I have plenty of hobbies like photography and woodworking but I have all the camera gear I want and my housing unit is too small for big shop tools so I’d like a go at my local supermarket to stock up food supplies for the next 6 months.
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would that be?
110 🙂 You figure it out!
List at least five movies that cheer you up.
- Up – A great animated movie that had me rolling in the aisles.
- Despicable Me – Another animated film that was loads of fun.
- It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad World – That movie had me crying in my heat holding onto a Korean man sitting in the seat next to me.
- Nell – One of the best made movies of all times. Warm fuzzies all the way around.
- Young Frankenstein – A classic comedy with Gene Wilder & Marty Feldman.