If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Speaking strictly about a survival situation I’d say eggs. They’re pure protein.
What is the worst thing you ate this last recently?
Two Burger King hotdogs. I think they must have had them on the rotisserie for days. They covered them with relish, catsup and mustard but they still tasted terrible. Two tiny shriveled hotdogs and a small fountain drink was over $6. I kept comparing them to the 1/4 pound Costco sausage dog with a large drink for $1.50. The Burger King lunch gave me indigestion and gas as well! 🙂
You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time?
I can watch belly button lint grow in my naval. I can enjoy paint peeling or grass growing. It’s difficult to get me truly bored. I’m self-entertaining. I can sleep anywhere, any time in any location. I am comfortable! I am old!
List of Jobs You Think You Might Enjoy: Even if you aren’t thinking about a career change, it can be fun to think of other jobs you might enjoy.
- Nose picker – No explanation necessary!
- Official greeter at church – no death grip handshakes or kisses please!
- Guard at a funeral parlor – Haven’t lost one yet!
- Republican – They haven’t done anything in the past 8 years! 😦
- Executioner – The old fashioned kind with the black hood and sickle.