I really like the way my power tool bench/table turned out. I started it yesterday morning and finished up this morning. It actually only took me about 2 hours to complete all together. I did make a mistake on the orientation of the 4 legs that narrowed and lengthened the final bench. Normally that’s not a big deal but in this case it required me to do some custom cutting on the top and bottom shelves to make them fit.
Once the first set of casters arrive I’ll install them on this bench and wheel it outside for the first. It’s extremely solid, flat as a pancake and very good looking. I think it wound up costing less than $100 in wood plus the $80 for fancy Rockler casters. Now onto the 2nd bench for the inside of my apartment, a slightly different design.